Antwerp can you keep up with gucci and fashion?
Off course and a lot! In Antwerp you will find the most luxurious stores, restaurants and clubs and the last thing I wanna discuss with you guys.
If you stay only one day you can still go and do the fast tour for the best fashion spots and go out in one of the clubs I will discuss in this blog. The next few clubs are for me the best spots to go to. I also will tell you how you have to dress yourself and if you can wear your white sneakers and be able to keep them white.
- Dresscode: A little chic ( just make one piece look good, your jeans not to old, wear a shirt and clean sneakers.
- VIP: Bottle starts already at 90 euros.
- Opinion: Make sure to check the type of music if your not in to everything.
- How to get in: Not that hard because the club is not that booming anymore.
- FASHION: Lets say people do put effort in it there.
- Dresscode: From casual to chic.
- VIP: Bottle starts at 100 euros.
- Opinion: Cool location, in the middle of red light district of Antwerp, good atmosphere and the design looks really good
- How to get in: Come early and not too drunk
- FASHION: mixed, I would say 50% fashion 50% could stay home
Red and Blue
- Dresscode: Student style, to impress the girls: wear a shirt, skinny jeans and sneakers and look like a student
- VIP: Bottle starts at 90 euros
- Opinion: Really cool club and especially on Thursday.
- How to get in: Do not come to late or you wait in line, dress as a student or better
- FASHION: Fine, not that special.
Appelmans is on of the best cocktail bars to go to if you wanna drink fancy cocktails and spot good looking people. The cocktails are priced between 10-17 euros and would look great on a picture. The second bar is also located in the middle of Antwerp and a bit different from Appelmans but not less good. Dogma Cocktails is a cocktail bar that looks so stylish from the inside. It look like you are sitting in a gentlemen’s room where people only smoke cigars and have good convo. Nothing besides the cigars is less true. They serve great cocktails, the staff in so nice and know what they serve and look well dressed. A place to visit before you will loose yourself on the dance floor.
There are a lot of concept stores and almost every expensive brand is located with their store in Antwerp. The stores that I like the most for guys are:
- Renaissance. This store has literally everything a guy needs to wear, from nice shirts to the best streetwear brands from the entire world.
- Louis Vuitton store, just because this store has all the essentials a guy needs
- VIER, this store has got really expensive brands in their collection but also really affordable pieces. Its not a big store but definitely worth visiting.
TAKE YOUR PIC BOY
PUBLIC TRANSPORT – JAY-Z STYLE
EMPTY GLASSES AND GOOD CONVO – @fleurtimmers
SMILE BOY SMILE
RAISE YOUR HAND, DRINK AND ENERGY! – WE ARRIVED
FRANK & BRUT – PLACE TO EAT THE BEST HOTDOGS COMBINED WITH CHAMPAGNE
OUTFIT INFO? GO TO MY INSTA @TIPMEGOLD